Goals and Initiatives
The goal of the Office of Alumni Engagement is to forge a strong network of active alumni who are loyal and enthusiastic. This network of alumni will assist each other, and the students, to enhance their alma mater.
Working closely with the ESU Alumni Association, its Board of Directors and their initiatives, we will:
- Foster the Alumni Outreach Program to bring alumni together regardless of proximity to campus.
- Provide events that are educational, cultural, athletic, and social to appeal to the diversity and desires of our alumni.
- Record milestones in the lives of our alumni such as weddings, births, job promotions, etc.
- Share the good news about their alma mater and each other via the Alumni Herald.
- Enhance the Web site and alumni online community, and other social media sites.